Good morning 1st grade families!
I hope you all enjoyed the beautiful weather this weekend! Here are some important reminders for this upcoming week!
1. Sight words coming home this week are: do, funny, find, no, sing, and they. We will be focusing on being a school community and why it is important to go to school.
2. Back to School night is on Wednesday evening at 6:00pm! I will be sharing my powerpoint after Back to School night for parents unable to attend. I look forward to meeting all of you on Wednesday night!
3. I have attached the link for our classroom wish list that is in my presentation. Any classroom donations are greatly appreciated :)
4. We have an early dismissal this Friday, 9/27 at 12:00pm. We will be eating lunch on Friday but at an earlier time (we are on a modified schedule that day). School is closed on Monday, 9/30 and Tuesday, 10/1.
5. The first grade team is planning our first field trip for this trimester! More info to come soon! If you are interested in being a chaperone, please make sure your clearances are up to date and on file!
As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out:) Have a wonderful day!