Good morning 1st grade parents!
I am so sorry! I just realized that my email never sent! Here are some reminders for this week:
1. Homework is coming home today! Reading (page 11 and 16) and Math review sheets (HW 2.5) are due back on Friday (double-sided). Please read and keep homework calendar in the back clear pocket of your child's green communication folder so it is easily accessible (one side is the homework calendar, the other side is class news).
2. Our first pretzel day is tomorrow:) Students who ordered a pretzel do not need to pack a snack! There will be a small amount of pretzels for sale for $1 if you would like to purchase one the day of but they are not guaranteed.
3. School is closed on Wednesday 10/9 in observance of Yom Kippur.
4. Field trip permission slips and money are due Tomorrow October 8th. Our first field to the Morris Arboretum is next Tuesday October 15th. I will be contacting chaperones shortly!
5. Picture Day is next Wednesday October 16th. More information to follow.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns. Let's have a great week:) Sorry again for the late email!!