Good morning 1st grade parents!
I hope you had a great weekend! Here are some updates for this week:
1. Sight words: around, carry, because, light, before, show, bring and think
2. Spelling words: so, go, home, hole, no, rope, joke, bone, stove, poke (long o sound) **Challenge words: chose and wrote
3. Homework this week is Math 6.10 (test tomorrow) and Reading Lesson 16 (both sides). **These are both due on Friday along with a completed homework log!
4. We have a guest reader coming to visit our school this Wednesday! If you would like to purchase the book The Story of the Can't That Could, a flyer will be coming home today with an order form! These are due by Wednesday!
5. Don't forget Scholastic Book orders can be placed at any time! Our class code is NG767. If you recently purchased books, order should be here by Friday or early next week :)
6. Gym is on Friday! Please wear sneakers!
As always, if you have any questions, please let me know! Let's have a great week!
Good morning first grade parents!
Good morning and Happy New Year!
I hope everyone had a wonderful winter break and holiday! Here are some updates for this week:
1. Sight words: fall, green, goes, down, new, yellow, open, grow
2. New January homework calendars/logs will be coming home today!
3. This Friday is a dollar dress down day!
4. Pretzel day continues tomorrow for those who prepaid!
5. Homework this week is Reading Lesson 13 pages 11-12 (double sided) and Math HW 6.1 (both sides). They are due on Friday.
6. We go outside EVERYDAY! Please make sure your child has a warm coat, hat, and gloves. Please label if possible!
7. Please make sure your child has a weather appropriate change of clothes in their locker incase of an emergency!
8. Class Wish List: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/37W0P53GUJ16J?ref_=wl_share
As always, if you have any questions or concerns please reach out! Let's have a great week back!