1. Homework is coming home today: Math Homework 3.1 (both sides) and Reading review sheet page 11 and 15. Both are due on Friday! The sight words for this week are come, call, away, said, hear and every. Don't forget to check off the homework calendar each night!
2. I have attached the link for the fall/Halloween parade information that will be happening next Thursday. Please review this information before the parade!
3. We have an author visiting this Thursday. Please send in $13 cash if you would like to purchase the Kobee Manatee book by Robert Scott Thayer.
4. We have transitioned from eating lunch in the classroom to the cafeteria. The children will be supervised by the first grade classroom aides and members of the administrative team. They did a great job on their first day on Friday!
5. On Friday 10/25 we will be having a Hero pep rally in the gym to rally against bullying! Friday is a dress down day and students may wear BLUE! More information to come! **Please note dress down days are optional and students can wear their regular GWCS uniform!
6. Scholastic book orders should be arriving this week! I will send home orders as they come in!
7. We have gym on Thursday, October 24th! Please make sure students are in their gym uniforms and sneakers!
8. We are in need of fall themed decorations for the fall parade that we can use to decorate a light post! Any materials, ideas or suggestions are welcomed as well (I know I have many crafty and creative parents!!). Thanks so much!
9. Class TPT fund info: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/ClassFund/Mrs-Lashin-68551
As always, please reach out if you have any questions or concerns. Let's have a great week:)